Who processes your personal data?
- The Administrator of the User's Personal Data is Paulina and Rafal Wyszomirski, based at 438 Enclave Circle 201, Costa Mesa, USA hereinafter also referred to as "Website" or "Service Provider".
- The Administrator of the content of the Website is Paulina and Rafal Wyszomirski, based at 438 Enclave Circle 201, Costa Mesa, USA
- Personal data processing entity is DigitalOcean, LLC, 101 6th Ave, NY, USA
- Each User is entitled to have his/her privacy protected by the Service Provider.
- User's personal data are processed in accordance with security rules.
- The Administrator undertakes a number of technical and organizational activities to secure Users' Personal Data.
Personal data processed
- The personal data administrator processes the following personal data of the User:
- a) Name and surname
- b) e-mail address
- c) an image of a person if it is in the profile avatar
- d) date of birth
- e) gender
- f) city of residence
- g) IP address
III. Purpose and legal basis of processing your Personal Data
- In case User uses the website in an unlawful manner, the personal data referred to in paragraph 5 will also be processed to determine the User's liability. In the event that the data are no longer processed for the purposes of the performance of the contract, the owner of the data has the right to request a restriction of processing such personal data. The legal basis is art. 17, section 3, point e of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 as of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and the relevant national provisions. Limiting the data processing means that the User's personal data may only be stored, while all other forms of processing the information may only take place with the consent of the User.
- Personal data indicated in section II are also processed by the Administrator for internal analytical purposes - in order to improve the Website, as well as the efficiency of the service of Users using the Website. The legal basis for this use of your data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (article 6, section 1, point f of the European Parliament Regulation and of the Council 2016/679 as of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC and the relevant provisions of domestic law.
- Personal data processed for a different purposes (e.g. for marketing purposes) require separate consent of the User and are processed only for the purpose for which the User gave his consent.
- In addition to the Administrator, personal data are also processed by the hosting provider - the processing entity. The basis for the processing of personal data is the contract between the data controller and the processing entity. Personal data are processed by this entity only to the extent necessary to provide server support for the PR Network Website.
- When the User logs in by accounts linked to other Websites - Websites through which the User logs in are the source of obtained personal data.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to install the “cookie” files on the devices of the Users in order to facilitate them the navigation and the proper operation of the Website. "Cookie" files ("cookies") are short text messages stored by the ITC system of the Service Provider on the ITC system of the User, mainly in order to identify the Users of the Website and gather general information about their preferences for the scope or method of use of the Website. "Cookies" do not contain any information related to personal data. Each User may at any time prevent the installation of “cookies” through an appropriate setting on the browser software. Disabling cookies does not cause failure of the use of the Website, but it may cause some difficulties in this area, and, in some cases, even make the use of specific services provided under the Website impossible, which shall not be referred as a technical error of Service.
Disclosure of personal data
Who do we share your personal data with?
- Personal data are not disclosed to other entities without the User's consent.
- The Personal Data Administrator is authorized to disclose Personal Data only to entities authorized under separate law, including the competent judicial authorities.
- Providing personal data as part of the services usage is voluntary, which the User certifies, however it is necessary to perform the service, included in the scope of the Website’s activity. In regards to this, Users of the Website can view their profiles, which include, inter alia, the name and surname, an avatar intended by the creators of the Website as the image of the User, as well as the country of residence.
Duration of the data processing
For how long are we going to process your data?
- In the case referred to in section III par. 2, the data are stored for the period necessary to determine the User's liability, as well as the period necessary to pursue claims. The upper limit of data storage for above-mentioned purposes is the claims’ period of prescription.
VII. Information on the right to access the Personal Data from the Administrator
- The User has the right to access the Personal Data being processed at any time, as well as the right to correct them and request their removal from the Website. The Service Provider is not entitled to refuse the User's will within the above-mentioned scope.
- The Personal Data Administrator is obliged to provide the User with a copy of the personal data that is being processed each time.
- The User has the right to request deletion of personal data by the Data Administrator.
- A request to delete personal data necessary to provide the service is also an acceptance to cease service performance.
- The User also has the right to request from the Administrator to transfer his/her personal data, which he/she made available to the Administrator based on his or her consent. This means that the Administrator is obliged to send requested data to another Administrator indicated by the User.
VIII. Information on the right to lodge a complaint to the supervising authority
- A person who believes that his or her personal data are being processed unlawfully has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the place of his/her habitual residence, his/her place of work or the place where breach of personal data processing was committed. According to the headquarters of the Service Provider Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens will be the relevant authority.
Personal Data Administrator contact details
- All reservations on processing of personal data, as well as requests for deletion, correction, as well as obtaining copies of personal data held by the Administrator should be sent to email address: [email protected]